• Information we collect
• How we use your information
• Who we exchange your information with
• How we keep your information secure
• How you can access, update and correct your information
• How you can make a complaint about misuse of your information
2. Collection and storage of your personal information
2.1. Why we collect your personal information?
If you are customer, to provide you with computer repair and support services for your computer and other related devices, including collateral services. We always try to collect only the information we need for the work we carry out.
If you are an applicant or person seeking employment or appointment as a contractor, we can then assess your suitability for the position. If you are an employee or contractor, for all purposes relevant to your employment or engagement with us.
2.2. What personal information do we collect and store?
The personal information we collect and store will depend on why you contact us and on which CENPLUS services and products you order and/or subscribe to. The information may include:
• your name and contact details, including your physical address, email address and telephone number(s);
• your ABN or ACN;
• your bank account and/or credit card details;
• your employment history (which may include sensitive information), if you apply for a job with us;
• other employment-related information, if you apply for a job with us; and
• other information you may provide to us, for example through customer surveys run by us.
2.3. How we collect personal information?
Direct collection We may seek information from you directly via telephone. We might collect your information when you fill out an electronic form on our website, sign up to our newsletter, enter one of our competitions, apply for a job with us, telephone us, if you send us an email or complete a customer survey.
Some customers like to engage with us through social media channels. We may collect information about you when you interact with us through these channels only to help us better serve you.
Emailing lists We collect your email address and, if you provide it, other contact details when you subscribe to our email lists. We only use this information to send you our newsletter, regular updates on CENPLUS and our services.
Electronic forms We use e-forms to enable you to lodge a complaint, application or enquiry for business online via our website.
Where our website allows you to make comments, give feedback or communicate with us, we sometimes collect your email address and sometimes some other contact details. We may use your email address to respond to your comments, feedback or communication.
Indirect collection In order for us to provide our services, we may collect personal information about you indirectly from third parties such as:
• publicly available sources; or
• your representative, such as an assistant or colleague, an adult relative, a caregiver, who contacts us on your behalf, someone who you authorise.
2.4. How do we store/hold your personal information?
All your information is stored electronically and securely in secure information systems.
3. What if you do not provide us with your personal information?
If you do not provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to properly provide our service to you, verify your identity and/or let you know about other products and services that might be useful to you.
Your privacy and the protection of your personal information is very important to us. We do not disclose your personal information to any other person, organisation or entity except our contracted service providers.
4.1. Service providers
CENPLUS uses a number of service providers to whom we disclose personal information only in order to provide our services to you. These include providers who are hosting our website servers, manage our IT and provide third party specialist repair services to our customers.
4.2. Disclosure of personal information overseas We do not disclose personal information overseas.
5. Security of your personal information
The security of your personal information is a high priority for us. We take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
6. Direct Marketing
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products, services, discounts, competitions and special promotions that we consider may be of interest to you.
We may do this via SMS, email, telephone, mail or any other electronic means.
We will always let you know that you can opt-out from receiving our marketing offers and will provide easy to follow steps to do so.
7. How to make an enquiry or a complaint
If you have an enquiry or a complaint about how we handle your personal information, we want to hear from you.
Please let us know about your concerns in one of the following ways:
• submitting an electronic contact form via https://cenplus.com/contact.html
• calling our Customer Service Team on 0447660904
• emailing us at email@example.com
• writing to us at Cenplus Pty Ltd, 158 Turpin Road, Labrador, QLD 4215